Last updated: June 15, 2022
Thank you for shopping at CASHVerse Merch.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase, We invite you to review our return and refund policy. This Return and Refund Policy has been created with the help of the Return and Refund Policy Generator.
The following terms are applicable for any products that are purchased.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to CASHVerse LLC, Wyoming.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to CASHVerse Merch, accessible from https://merch.cashverse.io
- You meaning the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 14 days from the date on which You purchased the Goods.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: email@example.com
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which the cancellation was processed. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
Parcels sent from our Latvian facilities are automatically returned to:
Plienciema 5, Marupe, Marupes novads, LV-2167, Latvia
Parcels sent from our Spanish office should be addressed to:
Travessía Prat de la Riba, 91-95, 08849 Sant Climent de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
Parcels sent from our UK office should be addressed to:
Antar 2, 1 Headway Road, Wolverhampton, WV10 6PZ.
Packages shipped from our manufacturing facilities in the United States and Mexico will be returned to our Charlotte facility at:
11201 Ed Brown Rd, Charlotte, North Carolina, 28273, USA.
Parcels handled by our partner facilities in Australia will be returned to:
40 Tanimbla Street, Kedron, Queensland 4031, Australia (for orders containing clothing);
338 Albert St, Brunswick VIC 3056, Australia (for non-apparel items, excluding phone cases);
6 Axis Crescent, Dandenong South VIC 3175, Australia (phone cases).
Packages fulfilled by our partner facilities in Japan will be returned to:
Komiyaji 817-3, Shinwamachi, Amakusa, Kumamoto Prefecture, 863-0101 Japan (apparel items); Ibe 15, Kunogi, Nakanoto, Kashima, Ishikawa Prefecture, Japan 929-1801 (non-apparel items)
Packages processed by our facility in Canada will be returned to:
3500 Laird Rd, Mississauga, ON L5L 5Y4, Canada
Parcels handled by our partner facility in Brazil will be returned to:
Rodovia Santos Dumont, 4791 (Antigo KM 3.5), Armazém 111, Galpão 02, Empreendimento Caxias Park. Paulista Park. CEP 25251-460. Duque de Caxias – RJ, Brazil.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org